INCO (INDUSTRIAL CONNECT)
DOT aims to create design professionals who are industry ready with technical skills and practical knowledge by advancing the quality of Design education in India to international standards.
Our endeavour is to bridge the gap between the supply and demand of skilful designers to the design industry by offering various graduate, postgraduate and diploma programs in Industrial, Communication, Fashion & Textile, Spatial and Fine arts. These are carefully crafted with the state of the art curriculum to meet Industrial standards through unique hands-on learning process with tangible projects. All these efforts would be fruitful only when we involve you, the Industries!
Towards exploring and facilitating this Industry and Academia connect; DOT has established INCO – Industry Connect Cell.
Benefits of INCO:
- A platform to present or promote the industry/firm among the students and other industry experts.
- Showcasing your expertise in industrial knowledge to the upcoming designers by creating workshops, seminars etc.
- The industry/firm can collaborate with academic researchers of our institution for creating new courses or modules based on the current industry requirement.
- Collaborative design projects between the industry/firm and the students of our institution.
- Internship opportunities for the students.
- Placement opportunities for students.
- Creating an opportunity for the students to visit your company/Industry/firm.
- An opportunity to offer research and final year thesis projects based on the live requirement of your industry/firm/company and use the student’s works.
The above are a few and DOT is keen to explore further opportunity that helps the cause of the students, Industry.
Please leave your enquiries at INCO@dotsod.in to help us connect and formalise.
Our INCO Associates:
INCO has started interacting with the interested companies and has signed MoU with the below companies. They are onboard with us to create design professionals who are industry ready with technical skills and practical knowledge. We expect more of you to join with us.