IRC (Incubation & Research Centre)
IRC – Incubation & Research Centre of DOT School of design helps new and startup companies to develop by providing services such as mentorship, management training, office space and seed funding.
The goal is to provide a platform for innovation and incubation of ideas and concepts for the development of society through art, design and technology, also to promote and support art, design & technology based entrepreneurship spirit among the graduated and graduating students of DOT School of design.
IRC helps the design entrepreneurs with:
- Plan your Design start up: Turn your great idea into a viable design business
- Launch your start up: Turn your business plan into a reality (register, file, and start doing business)
- Manage your start up: To Learn day-to-day operations and functioning of the business.
- Grow your Business: Find new funding, locations, and customers when business is good and it's time to expand
How to become a member of IRC?
- Check for your eligibility
- Apply online – Link for the registration form
- Approval of the application
- Signing of MOU
- Become a member of IRC
The services for IRC member
- Advisory boards and mentors
- Networking activities
- Marketing research &assistance
- Internet access
- Accounting/financial management
- Presentation skills
- Links to higher education resources
- Links to strategic partners
- Access to angel investors or venture capital
- Comprehensive business training programs
- Intellectual property management